We expect our students to have high standards of behaviour at all times.
Students must follow the instructions of the teacher or support staff without question. All students must:
● Have a pen, pencil and ruler.
● Bring the correct books.
● Always do their best.
● Ask for help if they don’t understand.
● Always have their Homework Diary on their desk.
● Enter in an orderly manner.
● Raise their hand to answer a question or to speak.
● Not disturb others in any way.
● Allow others to work without distractions.
● Only leave with the permission of the teacher.
● Leave in a quiet and orderly way.
Around the College Site
● All students will follow the instructions of teaching and other staff without question: failure to do so will result in short term suspension in the first instance.
● Students will move about the site responsibly and without disturbing others.
● Students will move to their next lesson without delay and line up outside the class.
● During breaks and lunch times students will respect each other and the College buildings and grounds.
● Litter bins will be used for all rubbish.