College Guide Site Map

College Guide

Academy Trust

Exmouth Community College

Achievement for All

College Home Site Map

If you receive a bill from College for lost books, for example, or have to pay for a trip etc payment should be addressed or taken to the Accounts Office on the Gipsy Lane site. Cheque's should be made payable to Exmouth Community College. If you wish to use a room at College for an after-school event contact the Accounts Office: 01395 255714.

Bills from College