College Guide

Academy Trust

Exmouth Community College

College Website

Main Menu Guide Home

In a case where a parent/carer has communicated concerns with a student's Tutor/Year Head/Teacher/Head of Department and is not satisfied - a letter should be written to the Principal or via the Clerk to the Governors (see below).  

A complaint form which should be attached to the letter to the Principal can be downloaded below or obtained from the Principal's P.A.(01395 255665)

You may contact a governor by telephoning the Clerk to the Governors at the College. ( 01395 255626)

Any letter to a Governor should be sent to the Clerk to the Governors at the College.

Tel:01395 255626  Email:

Details of the procedure can be downloaded below, can be read in the complaints policy document or will be provided upon request: telephone the Principal’s P.A

Tel: 01395 255665. Email:

Links to documents to download as PDFs

Complaints Procedure

Complaints Policy Document

Complaints Procedure

Complaints Form