College Guide

Academy Trust

Exmouth Community College

College Website

Main Menu Guide Home

If you can’t afford to pay for a trip and you get Income Support or Family Credit the College may be able to help.  You should contact the appropriate Assistant Principal of the Key Stage in which your child is present.  Letters regarding trips etc. will make it clear that support is available and how to claim it.

Contact us

Non Statutory Assistance